Registration for the Fall Travel Season is open.
Individuals can help prevent the spread of COVID-2019 and other diseases by practicing basic infection control on a daily basis.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time (or the length of time it takes to sing happy birthday twice). Soap and water are preferred to hand sanitizer, and are usually more readily available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not reuse tissues after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Businesses are being advised to be supportive of staff in instances of illness.